Please or Register to create posts and topics.

They Say The Money Is In The List Read This

Is The Money In The List?
Yes1 Vote · 100.00%
No0 Votes · 0.00%
1 Participant

That old saying "The money is in the list" well turns out there might be some truth to that statement. It's no news to anyone really that email marketing has been huge for years and still today is one of the best ways to promote products and services, podcasts news and up and coming events in your community, if you do it right.

It' arguably the most important tool in your business. without leads you have zero chance of landing a sale. If your new to working from home, internet marketing or all of this in general let me start by giving you one bit of advice all you need todo is build a email list once you have a few thousands people on it you pretty much have a business.

It's so simple it's often over looked. if I can get anything across today let it be me telling you if your not building your niche specific email list your not working your business right.

Take for example this website niche questions it's about making money building websites affiliate marketing and all that awesome great stuff your here right now for why not join our mailing list for special content you wont get anywhere else on this site.

Join 1 other subscriber

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
I Make Profitable Passive Niche Websites Then Flip Them For A Profit. [TentReport] - [NicheQuestions] - [PredatorSlingshots] -- -- Follow Me On Warrior Forum
see how i generate leads and make recurring passive 6$ commissions from this simple website Get New Leads Daily