Niche Questions Affiliate Program
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Some Excellent Free Advertising Solutions For 2020

Million Leads For Free

milion leads for free

Online ad board of sorts, it's actually quite brilliant, you view 10 ads then you get to post one, it has a few other nifty features but at its heart it's a ad board. sign up and post to over 7 million active members.

No promo codes however there offer is click 10 ads then you post to over 5000 people for free, daily.. click more ads earn more points post to more people. 

!!Sign up here!!

LeadsLeapleads leap

This is actually something else all together, while boasting and impressive set of excellent essential marketing tools such as rotators link tracking popup mangers and some other great tools they also have this integrated ad widget that's really something else and can bring you in lots of traffic and leads.

Leads leap is a great tool and i use it daily. there is quite a lot to this program and has a bit of a steep learning curve it does have an upgrade option however i enjoy the free membership just fine.

no promo codes for this one as it's not really a traffic program as it is a marketing tool and leads generation program with a PPC advertising program mixed in it's beautiful in concept.

!!Join right here- its free!!

1TAE
1 TAE

Now this is actually something quite special but i feel this need a bit of explaining and because I love the concept so much I have a bit to say.

The admin of this site has quite a few websites mainly solo mailers from what I see she's a php programmer and all of her advertising sites are custom coded and while i must admit her sites designs are a bit dated her delivery on advertising and commission is impressive. this site alone has like 81k members but she has to be pushing into the millions in her whole network.

This site connects with some of her top sites and allows you to gain referrals in them and make commissions if your into that sort of thing. Me personally i care about the quality of the traffic.

For me I'm advertising an internet marketing forum or get more leads sort of promotions free courses Etc.. so i find banner text ad exchanges like this site offers to be awesome.

You see it works like this you take a code a place it on your site like you would any advertising solution like say google AdSense but instead of money per click your earn views of your own text ad some someone else website.

i love this and the niche I'm in it's good some niches might not do so well in such a exchange.

I also love the fact not only am i getting advertising id normally have to go to individual sites and pay for now i set and forget but also if someone clicks my 1 TAE link on the ad and joins i get a free referral if you buy advertising or upgrade i make a commission so it's a really good system.

Top top it all off they even built a traffic exchange, that i thought was quite unique the way it's been implemented and that gets even more points from me.

welcome bonus on sign up - !!so do that right here!!

It's quite obvious i really like this program I'm not a fan of many advertising systems like Traffic exchanges while i use them for some reason i really just feel the return is never worth my time so it's always a paid experience for me and a low return so i feel a bit more burned than the average free user.

so programs like 1TAE really impress me so much for free and even opportunity to make money it's just brilliant and the advertising is brilliant for any marketer.

!!Honestly if you have a website and are on budget with advertising you should try this!!

Leads Lightning

Now this is by far my favorite way to advertise in 2020. this one will blow your mind and in no way will this be a normal method.

generating leads in any business is expensive or very time consuming and difficult. however this free website i got and can give to you just grabs me brand new leads every single day while putting them through a funnel that quite frankly is quite pleasant I say that cause i went through it and I'm a scam buster mate trust me.

It's so attractive it had me upgrading within 20 minutes and I haven't pulled the credit card out for an online program in 10 years.

Look the best way to explain this one if for you to just go sign up it's free you will get a free website that will let you promote your business on auto pilot while making commission plus you will get a full explanation of the program in detail i promise you it will take less than 20 minutes and you will love it or hate it.

no obligation 100% free for life lead building funnel. [there are upgrade options but they are not at all necessary]

Take action this is the !!best program for lead generation of 2020!!

I Make Profitable Passive Niche Websites Then Flip Them For A Profit. [TentReport] - [NicheQuestions] - [PredatorSlingshots] -- -- Follow Me On Warrior Forum
see how i generate leads and make recurring passive 6$ commissions from this simple website Get New Leads Daily