You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Basic HTML Link With ALT And Blank Target

This is so basic but I wanted to start somewhere and first in best dressed.  this code below is called a link you can paste this into your website code and people will be able to click the link on the front end of your website. there are lots of great tutorials online about links and basic HTML keep digging through the forum and you will find lots of snippets in time.

Code:

<a href="https://youlinkhere.com" alt="website name here" target=_blank">Your Website Name</a>

hope this helps you.

I Make Profitable Passive Niche Websites Then Flip Them For A Profit. [TentReport] - [NicheQuestions] - [PredatorSlingshots] -- -- Follow Me On Warrior Forum
see how i generate leads and make recurring passive 6$ commissions from this simple website Get New Leads Daily
Quote from Randell Monaghan on May 18, 2020, 6:31 pm

This is so basic

You know it does sound simple, but there was a time when even this code was hard. I'm by no means a programmer and it's these simple codes that i only ever remember. 

Sadly i still find myself search stack exchange for answers lol.

Nice to have these simple codes in the forum though for peoples reference. 

Wow I have a signature check these great sites out, I added them to my rotator of free advertising reload this link ( Free Advertising ) a few times to see all the free advertising and opportunities.

indeed that's how I feel, it's always the easy stuff you forget I find. but hey that's just me.

I Make Profitable Passive Niche Websites Then Flip Them For A Profit. [TentReport] - [NicheQuestions] - [PredatorSlingshots] -- -- Follow Me On Warrior Forum
see how i generate leads and make recurring passive 6$ commissions from this simple website Get New Leads Daily